- Indigestion Suddenly, red onions are no longer my friend.
- Metabolism Oh. It's not just a myth that it slows down. Goodbye fat yoghurt, hello secretary-strength Muller.
- Clubbing GAY really is Disco Inferno without the disco. How did I never notice that?
- Too young for you A whole swathe of men are suddenly unavailable. And I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.
- Hair I liked having a slight widow's peak. I liked having no chest hair. Now I look like Basil Rathbone with a chest wig. And as for nose hair - isn't it supposed to be inside your nose, not on top of it?
- Babies No, I'm not getting one. They're like iPods. Everyone else either has one, several, or so many they leave them in cupboards. No. Not me.
Monday, September 12, 2005
Things about the last year: