Monday, June 16, 2008

Coldplay tit

Chris Martin, the man who makes music that glum men drive to. He has spoken again: "I feel like you’ve got to write as many songs as you can between the ages of 28 and 33 because those are your last few years before you get a belly. I couldn’t possibly write a hit record when I’ve got a beer belly." [Digital Spy]

What a dismal, cheerless fool. I mean, yes, clearly the macrobiotic vegan is pretending to be "one of the lads". But, if the spatula he's married to allows him beer, then it's probably from some organic microbrewery and tastes of pond.

It must be terribly depressing being him. He ditched a vocal from Kylie cos it sounded like she was having too much fun, and this week he walked out of a Radio Four interview, sulking: "I always say stupid things and I think Radio 4 is the place that will most remind me of that."

Which is nice.

3 comments:

Joseph Lidster said...

The one good thing about his twatty comment - does that mean he's going to stop soon? *fingers crossed*

Andrea said...

I thought the fact that I find both Chris Martin and Coldplay incomprehensible was down to advanced age, but now I realise it's due to impeccable taste - hurrah!

Are you completely recovered now? As I feel an outing coming on!

Skip said...

An outing would be brilliant!