Thursday, January 08, 2004

BBC Fumble

I have been here for four years, and still haven't had sex here.

*pause*

Well, apart from that magic evening on the BBC Four bench with a DJ. But, after all, everyone needs a place to think.

Anyway, my point is that I have never seduced anyone actually *on* BBC premises.

And yet, today, it very nearly happened....

I was walking back into the building, when a cute young thing was walking out. I naturally stared at him, and, pleasingly he stared back. I carried on walking, before I realised what had happened, and ground to a halt, and looked over my shoulder.

He'd done the same. We both paused. And smiled.

"Er," I said, "Sorry - I thought I knew you..."

He grinned. "I thought you were.... my brother..."

We both smiled, shrugged, and went on our way. After all - there was nowhere to go. Not a BBC Three smoking tent in sight.

No comments: