- Amazingly, there's a programme called Ministry of Madness.
- It features a sketch show about a camp holiday camp calle Butthaven.
- There was a magical act where the Not-Charlies In Busted nearly got crushed in wardrobes by a JCB.
- Busted managed to be on both BBC 1 and ITV. At almost the same time.
- Actually, Saturday Morning TV appears to be mostly about Busted.
- Charlie from Busted (the Princess Di of pop) no longer talks. He just peeps from beneath his fringe, says "Yeah. Yuh-huh. Yah," a lot, and shrugs.
- Busted really are singing the Thunderbirds song. This is wrong.
- The presenter of The Saturday Show was in Glasgow's The Polo Lounge. He looked better in the flesh. Well, less like he'd rather be asleep.
Saturday, July 24, 2004
Saturday morning TV: The Facts
(so hungover and mean this morning I felt I had no choice)