- Dylan Moran was a long way away, very funny, and really needs to work out what he thinks of gays.
- I spent more money than I knew I had.
- Student theatre is exactly how you remember it.
- Had supper next to the Goodies.
- Stayed in a gay sauna. Again.
- Didn't have sex.
- Edinburgh is FULL of boy totty. All that nervous energy.
- Listened to two Celeb Big Brothers talking about a third: "Very keen on recycling. We drank champagne on the last night and he said 'Promise me, if I go out, you'll do one thing for me - put the bottle in the right bin.'
- AL Kennedy was amazing.
- Saw a play about a bench on top of a hotel. So bad I couldn't sleep through it.
- This week's midlife crisis: Why am I not a 30 year old, 6 foot tall, blonde fit comedian from the North? Why? Why? Why?
- I keep dreaming that John Reid is going out with Paula Radcliffe. Whenever she's out running and has to pee, policemen form a ring round her for privacy.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Back from Edinburgh
First holiday in a year. Amazing. Things to know